Training Program - Pharmacovigilance in ASU&H
The objective of this skill development programme is to enhance Pharmacovigilance Knowledge and skills of the health care professionals, which in turn promote patient safety.
This skill certification scheme aims to enable and mobilize young healthcare professionals to take up training and develop skill in Pharmacovigilance of medical products in ASU&H, which will boost the productivity and standadization of madicens
The objective of the training programme is to :
- Provide practical and theoretical training to pharma professionals thereby enhancing and developing their technical skills
- Enhance Pharmacovigilance skills of the professionals to promote patient safety
- The programme seeks support from all stakeholders including the physicians, academicians, drug analysts, pharmacists and pharmaceutical industries.
- Pharmacovigilance: Basics, Objectives & Methods
- ADRs: Understanding, Prevention & Reporting
- Understanding of Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSR)
- Hands on training on ICSR processing
- Pharmacovigilance Programme of India
- Materiovigilance Programme of India
- Causality Assessment & Quality review
- Role in Public Health Programmes
- Signal Detection & Assessment
- Adverse Events Following Immunization(AEFI)
- Periodic Safety Reports: PSURs/PBRERs
Who can take part in the training?
- Graduate/ Post Graduate, Research Students of AYUSH
- Regulatory personnel from AYUSH pharmaceutical industry
- Technical persons from drug regulatory authority
- AYUSH Academicians
What would be the Expected Outcome of the Training
- Able to strengthen the skills and understand the basic requirement of Good Pharma Practices in ASU&H
- Able to correctly compile and interpret the analytical data and data integration
- Be aware in the field of drug standard development with regard to regulatory aspects in present scenario
Interested candidates may send their application form
Download the PDF application form.
The duly filled application form along with updated resume & bonafide certificate from their Institution/ Organization to be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application shall be processed on “First come first serve basis” and schedule of the training will be intimated one month before training session.